Ramit Sethi teaches the Briefcase Technique: a tried and true method for successfully negotiating your salary.
"If you've ever hired anyone for a job, you understand a whole new perspective on what makes an applicant stand out—and what makes you toss an application to the bin. Fair or not, blogger, consultant, and hirer Charlie Balmer discusses honestly the mistakes that can ruin your chances with a potential employer."Excellent article on the Don'ts of interviewing.
- Results-oriented professional
- Cross-functional teams
- More than [x] years of progressively responsible experience
- Superior (or excellent) communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Met or exceeded expectations
- Proven track record of success
- Works well with all levels of staff
- Team player
- Bottom-line orientation